Poker is one of the most intense games in today’s time. Everyone plays it to win the game and everyone seems to be playing the game as the game in itself is very entertaining. There are many places where you can play this poker game. You can even play it online as there are many other people who do so, and you can also choose to play it “physically” by going to casinos and poker clubs near your area. No matter where you play this game, one thing you can be sure of is that you will surely enjoy every round of it.
In this game every player is required to use chips. These chips are exchanged for actual money before the start of the game. Chips would enhance you to bet during the game and would allow you to make a raise. Poker chips are the base of every poker games and no game is complete without it.
Long back in the history of poker, poker chips were first introduced into the actual poker game in the mid 1800s. Initially the pieces of these chips were created from bones, paper or wood and in the year 1880, with the industrial revolution, poker chips created en masse to respond to the growing needs of the market. Poker chips now during this time were created of clay-composite with different designs and engraving on it which creates a line of difference between actual poker chips from the player’s chips. With the technological advances the creation of poker chips has been allowed and it has enhanced various designs like:
1. Plastic chips which are probably the cheapest material used in the creation of tray and are often available in a wide range of color to attract our eyes. They are light weighted , handy and portable.
2. Diamond chips are one of the most expensive poker chips and they are been made by serious jewelry makers. Their entire design is simply elegant and beautiful. Diamond cufflinks are very pleasing to the eyes of the players and they can be also customized or personalized by having your own name engraved on the side as well as the face of the poker chip.
3. Clay Composite chips are made using an injection mold process.
4. Casino Grade clay chips are made from molded and compressed clay. How these poker chips are manufactured still remains to be one of the industry’s most kept secret which is prevalent even today.
5. VC Injected Plastic and Metal Slug Material are one of the composite poker chips and it is probably the cheapest poker set.